Travel

Travel
Travel

San Francisco

San Francisco
San Francisco

Laugh With Me

Laugh With Me
Laugh With Me

We Walked In The Pouring Rain And All I Got Was A Java Chiller

Remember that Pinterest date I was supposed to have with my best friend? Yeah, about that... It completely happened if you consider a Pinterest date to be snacking on Vietnamese goodies while I spent two hours explaining my Chinese TV drama to her. They get really deep and complex, I promise!

While we didn't actually get our arts and crafts on, we did postpone that for a further date and decided to walk to Starbucks/Walgreens instead (no-car problems!). Halfway there, it started pouring and we had to walk the rest of the way in the rain and ended up soaking wet. It was definitely an adventure to laugh about looking back!

Walgreens parking lot

We did manage to reach our destination and were greeted with this sight! With every rain comes a bow :)


Observe the ratty hair, dripping wet clothes, and the "camera bag" I was trying to guard with my life.


On our way back (this time we waited for a clear sky before setting off...), I grabbed a Java Chiller from Sonic to make up for my bravery and resourcefulness when it comes to nature and we walked to the park, swinging and talking about life, death, and everything in between.

Such moments are priceless.

Did you have a good weekend?

6 comments

  1. Looks nice.
    It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

    one more thing,If you have a minute,
    please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Happiness on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla~

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that rainbow. absolutely beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos!

    check out my giveaway on:
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah the sonic drink makes the rain definitely worth it. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's something so refreshing to walk in the pouring rain --- and especially if you know your getting a yummy drink :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. java chillers are my FAVORITE from sonic! thats what i always get!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day! :)
thank you!

xx Caroline