Travel

Travel
Travel

San Francisco

San Francisco
San Francisco

Laugh With Me

Laugh With Me
Laugh With Me

Short Update

In April, I went through hell and back.

It was definitely one of the hardest months I've been through, but also one of the most profound and eye-opening. I want to think that I figured out a lot about life, but was in reality, I was thrown even more nonsensical and confusing questions.

Among the other less important (but still frustrating) things that happened in the past month, the most notable was my beloved grandfather's passing. And although I've come to terms with it, it hasn't become any easier and I haven't missed him any less. But I know he is in a far better place and that thought alone makes me feel a million times better.

I will update more next week-- just wanted to drop in and say hello!

In this case, may the old saying ring true: April showers bring May flowers.

No comments

your comments truly make my day! :)
thank you!

xx Caroline