Travel

Travel
Travel

San Francisco

San Francisco
San Francisco

Laugh With Me

Laugh With Me
Laugh With Me

Freshman Flashback: Pizookies and Pouring Rain

Currently sitting in the San Diego Airport, Gate 10, approximately five and a half hours away from entering my dorm room and making a tough life choice: A Starbucks sandwich or a Quizno's Chicken Carbonara sub...

To buy time, I decided to look back on one of my favorite memories so far from this year. It's like flipping a coin-- it won't make the decision for you, but it makes you know what you want the decision to be. Just kidding, that made zero sense. I am no Sophocles.

Memory time!

Five best friends. Gussied up and running late.

Pouring rain and a red Prius Zipcar.

Great conversation and pretty drinks. Straight out of Sex and the City.

Amazing food { unpictured: the food. but it was bbq chicken pizza and really good. }

And pizookies to share.

Plus, blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs, lots of swervy driving (not your fault, Cassandra! It was the rain!), and the spontaneous purchase of red hair dye that we would later streak our hair with....

Priceless.

I love my girls,
Caroline

PS. Going with Quizno's.

No comments

your comments truly make my day! :)
thank you!

xx Caroline